Serious fun - it's a deal!
“ensure students are engaged in learning and generate high levels of commitment to learning”
Easy to play and requiring only basic equipment, these games engage even the most reluctant of learners in year 2 whilst boosting confidence for all.
Great for teachers, parents, intervention workers, teaching assistants and private tutors, the flexible nature of this game pack offers:
- the promotion of problem solving and thinking skills through games
- strategic fun homework activities,
- ideal for engaging parents in positive mathematical activity practice
- games meet specific objectives from the new National Curriculum
- shows commitment to: “the social development of pupils at the school”
- an effective assessment tool
This book contains games to learn, assess and practice: recalling facts for the 2, 5 and 10 multiplication tables using addition and subtraction facts to 15, 20, 40, 50 and 100 recognising odd and even numbers using a range of efficient mental methods with numbers up to 50 and 100 David Smith is an experienced practising teacher and author. This book is the second of a set of books - see below.
A Tarquin Original ISBN 9781907550928
Ebook supplied as pdf within free Tarquin eReader
PDF also available where you get your eBooks ISBN 9781858118154