Easy to play and requiring only basic equipment, these games engage even the most reluctant of learners in year 3 whilst boosting confidence for all.
PRICE INCLUDES Electronic Materials: each book includes a voucher that can be redeemed against either materials from Tarquin Select or, if you prefer, to get a printable version of this title. Redemption details are provided with the book.
Great for teachers, parents, intervention workers, teaching assistants and private tutors, the flexible nature of this game pack offers:
- the promotion of problem solving and thinking skills through game strategy fun homework activities,
- ideal for engaging parents in positive mathematical activity practice for specific objectives from the new National Curriculum
- a great resource to: “ensure students are engaged in learning and generate high levels of commitment to learning”
- the opportunity to demonstrate a commitment to: “the social development of pupils at the school” within curriculum time
- an effective assessment tool
This book contains games to learn, assess and practice: recalling facts for the 3, 4 and 8 multiplication tables fluent recall and use of addition and subtraction facts to 20 adding and subtracting single and two-digit numbers up to 30, 80, 100, and 100+ using a range of efficient mental methods with numbers up to 20, 100 and 1000 David Smith is an experienced practising teacher and author.
This book is the third of a set of books.ISBN 9781907550935