Easy to play and requiring only basic equipment, these games engage even the most reluctant of learners in year 5 whilst boosting confidence for all.
PRICE INCLUDES Electronic Materials: each book includes a voucher that can be redeemed against either materials from Tarquin Select or, if you prefer, to get a printable version of this title. Redemption details are provided with the book.
Great for teachers, parents, intervention workers, teaching assistants and private tutors, the flexible nature of this game pack offers:
- the promotion of problem solving and thinking skills through game strategy,
- ideal for engaging parents in positive targeted mathematical activity
- “ensure(s) students are engaged in learning and generate high levels of commitment”
- shows commitment to “social development of pupils at the school” in curriculum time
- an effective assessment tool
This book contains games to learn, assess and practice: recall and use of facts for the multiplication tables up to 12 x 12 identifying multiples and factors of numbers up to 100 adding and subtracting numbers to one decimal place and three-digit numbers up to 1000 counting forwards and backwards through zero using a range of efficient mental methods with numbers up to 1000, 1 000 000, and to two decimal places David Smith is an experienced practising teacher and author.
This book is the fifth of a set of books. ISBN 978190550898