Note Price above will vary according to the format you want - see drop down below to choose between Ebook, Paperback or Both. Hardback also available - see the link HERE. Ebook delivered in Tarquin EReader PDF format. For other Ebook formats - use your regular ebook provider.
PREPUBLICATION OFFER UNTIL SEPTEMBER 30th
A book of ten geometric models of advanced modular origami designed by Fergus Currie with full instructions and diagrams on how to make the following:
- Compound of Cube and Octahedron
- Compound of Icosahedron and Dodecahedron
- The Small Triambic Icosahedron
- Compound of Small Triambic Icosahedron and Dodechedron
- Left Pentagonal Icosatetrahedron
- Compound of Left and Right Pentagonal Icosatetrahedra
- Compound of Three Cubes
- Compound of Three Tetrahedra
- Compound of Five Octahedra
- Wire-frame model of Compound of Two Tetrahedra
It also includes an introduction with sections on the mathematics behind the models; a short history of modular origami; a section on tools and folding techniques, and a gallery of the finished models that are presented in the book.
Elegant, and in full colour.
Paper ISBN 978191356725
Hardback ISBN 978191356732