Activities to stretch and engage ages 11-16
Homework and reinforcement activities can be dull and repetitive. So how do you motivate, without spending time you don't have? Students deserve to be engaged - and perform better if they are.
Statistics is a cumulative topic - understanding the core concepts well is essential. Here's how this book will help
- Interesting and fun, this book helps students aged 11-14 reinforce key skills
- It's relaxing to solving the questions and colour the right answers
- It's self marking! Users are rewarded for correct solutions revealing a puzzle picture
- Contents cover early topics such as intepreting and preparing diagrams
- To more advanced topics in averages and probability
Statistics can all too-easily be dismissed as a dry subject - yet it's vital to interpreting the world. Liven it up with this classic Tarquin format that has been used to teach hundreds of thousands - possibly millions - of students over the years!
BUY ME! You can choose to buy an ebook, a book or both, at a discount
BOOK: A Tarquin Original ISBN 9781913565664
EBOOK: Ebook supplied as pdf within free Tarquin eReader
Not getting the basics of statistics in place stores up trouble for the future.
With Mindful Maths, you'll nail those basics in place…and enjoy it too.
Need more details? Request free sample pages by email HERE