Mindful Maths - Use Your Statistics to Solve these Puzzling Pictures
Activities to stretch and engage ages 11-16
Homework and reinforcement activities can be dull and repetitive. So how do you motivate, without spending time you don't have? Students deserve to be engaged - and perform better if they are.
Statistics is a cumulative topic - understanding the core concepts well is essential. Here's how this book will help
- Interesting and fun, this book helps students aged 11-14 reinforce key skills
- It's relaxing to solve the questions and colour the right answers
- It's self marking! Users are rewarded for correct solutions revealing a puzzle picture
- Contents cover early topics such as intepreting and preparing diagrams
- To more advanced topics in averages and probability
Statistics can all too-easily be dismissed as a dry subject - yet it's vital to interpreting the world. Liven it up with this classic Tarquin format that has been used to teach hundreds of thousands - possibly millions - of students over the years.
We all know it's hard to teach well, when time and resources are scarce. Help is at hand with this classic Tarquin format that has been used to teach hundreds of thousands - possibly millions - of students over the years!
Not getting the basics of algebra in place stores up trouble for the future.
With Mindful Maths, you'll nail those basics in place…and enjoyably too.
Need more details?
In the US? Get the Mindful Math version here