This book contains two pages of background material about polyhedra, an activities example page, plus 24 pages of different polyhedra, including all eighteen Platonic and Archimedean Solids.
There are six activities that may be performed for each page:
1) Identifying the number and different types of polygons in the polyhedron;
2) Counting the number of vertices, faces, and edges in the polyhedron;
3) Writing out the name of the polyhedron and learning to pronounce it;
4) Marking the different types of symmetry the polyhedron possesses;
5) Drawing the polyhedron by connecting dots; and
6) Colouring the polyhedron.
Tarquin has been operating for over 50 years from the UK, producing and distributing educational products worldwide. We are part of an even older company - Richard Griffin 1820 Ltd - which has over 200 years of publishing history.
Tarquin's monthly newsletter features new and forthcoming books and products. Tarquin subscribers will also get special prices in advance of other users and a variety of unique offers on existing products. Naturally, you can unsubscribe at any time.