Technology with Textiles Book A and B
Unit Plans for Technology using Textiles
A teacher's resource that provides interesting units of work as photocopiables for learning about materials technology.
- Watch this Space - (using a range of fabrics, stitches and techniques to develop a wall hanging suitable for locating in the community)
- A Place for Everything (designing and making a storage container)
- From Place X with Love (learning to knit with a purpose)
- Make it your Own (designing and creating patches)
- Warp and Weft (understanding weaving)
- Fun with Fabric (disassembling, colour, pattern, dyeing and sponge painting)
For ages 8-14, copiable resources from New Zealand.